Operator : Northern Vertex (100%)
Sustainability : Corporate Responsibility
Acquisition Date : August 28, 2020
Acquisition Price: $7.6 Million
- 1% NSR royalty on all production from 7 patented lode claims in which there are no other royalties
- 0.5% NSR royalty on all production from patented lode claims that have other royalty interest
- 3% NSR royalty from all production from 63 unpatented lode claims and on public lands within one mile of the outer perimeter of the present claim boundary
Upcoming Catalysts & Milestones
- H1: Infill Drilling, Property-Wide Exploration Update, Define Drill Targets for Resource Expansion
- H2: Resource Expansion Drilling, Regional Geophysics, Priority Regional Target Drilling Campaign
- H1: Drilling of Moss Mine Extensions, Greenfield Drill Target Definition
- H2: Define resources on extensions, Begin Greenfield Drilling
- H1: Extension Resource Published, Greenfield Results
- H2: Greenfield Resources
The Moss gold mine is located in Arizona, about one hour and a half drive south of Las Vegas, Nevada. Northern Vertex optioned the Moss Property in 2011 and advanced the project by completing a pilot plant test facility in 2014 as well as a Feasibility Study in 2015.
Northern Vertex also completed a Preliminary Economic Assessment in 2017, which featured an extension to the mine life from 5 to 10 years.
Following the construction and the commissioning process the commercial production was declared at the Moss mine, effective September 2018.